ACCESS YOUR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION INVOICE ONLINE.
To renew your subscription, download your Annual Subscription Invoice online as follows:
- Click on the "student login" window on the right side of the home page of this website. The Student Management System will open with a login screen.
- For the username : Enter your membership number (without ZA)
- If you have not yet changed your password, use the default password in full as test1234
- When you have managed to log on using the default password, please change your password on "Account Settings" menu item.
- To access your annual subscription invoice click on "Registration", and then on "Register". Please ensure that the category of membership appearing is the relevant one for you. If not, select the correct category from the drop-down menu by clicking the downward arrow on the far right side.
- Once the correct membership category is reflecting click on “Get invoice for 2018” and a proforma invoice will show.
- To print the invoice, click “print invoice” and then press the "Control" and "P" buttons on your keyboard.
- Please note that members will no longer need to collect annual subscription invoices from the Institute Offices unless where there is an error to be rectified. Further, the Institute will not send out/post any invoices to members.
- Annual subscription is due on 1st January every year and runs up to 31st December that year. Deadline is on 15th February every year. Failure to subscribe by 15th February will result in de-registration and a re-registration fee/ penalty fee of K100 will be charged before the re-activation of one’s membership account.
- Should you require additional information or help, please do not hesitate to contact the Institute through email on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.