The Exhibition will be open to the public and VISITING THE EXHIBITION STANDS IS FREE.
VENUE: Radisson Blu Hotel, Lusaka TIME : 08:30hrs to 17:00hrs on each day
EXHIBITING INSTITUTIONS INCLUDE:
- Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA) – undertaking onsite Tax Payer Registration
- Barclays Bank Zambia Plc
- National Savings & Credit Bank (Natsave)
- Rural Finance Expansion Programme (RUFEP)
- FINCA Zambia
- ZCAS University
- University of Lusaka
- LIUTEBM University
- APEX University
WHO SHOULD VISIT THE EXHIBITION STANDS AND WHY?
- The exhibition will be open to the public and VISITING THE EXHIBITION STANDS IS FREE. All stakeholders and the general public are invited to visit the exhibition stands in the terraces of the Radisson Blu Hotel.
- The 2018 Banking and Finance Conference and the Exhibition will provide a huge platform for networking. It will also facilitate enhanced information sharing on topical issues affecting the financial sector, both locally and globally.
- Take advantage of visiting the exhibition stands and obtain onsite services from various exhibiting Institutions, all under one roof!
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2018 BANKING & FINANCE CONFERENCE
- Participation fee: K3,500.00 per delegate – (covering participation in the 2 days’ main conference, meals (lunch and tea breaks), conference materials, visitation of exhibition stands and attending a Welcome Cocktail on the first evening of the conference.
- Accommodation arrangements are also available at discounted rates for all conference delegates.
- The 4th Banking & Finance Conference will be a "One Stop Shop" for various services and products and it will provide a huge platform for networking.