This serves to notify all examination candidates that the June 2018 examination results have been released online. Please note that all examination statements of results will be accessed online by the student. The Institute does not post statements of results to students.
Note that all candidates who are eligible to graduate at various levels at the 2019 Graduation Ceremony have an option of prepaying their 2019 Graduation fee now in order to access the Consolidated Transcript of results and completion confirmation letter for official use, as they wait for the actual Certificate which will only be issued at the Graduation Ceremony in February 2019. For more information on prepayments of 2019 Graduation Fee, please contact the Institute's Finance Department on email (email@example.com) or call +260 211 237281 and speak to the Head of Finance.
Print your June 2018 Examination Statement of Results online by following the Instructions below:
1. Go to the Institute website on www.zibfs.com or clink HERE
2. Click on the "student login" window on the right side of the home page. The Student Management System will open with a login screen.
3. For the username : Enter your membership number (without ZA)
4. If you have not yet changed your password, use the default password in full as test1234
5. When you have managed to log on using the default password, please change your password on "Account Settings" menu item.
6. To access your results slip, click on "Examinations", and then on "Results". Your detailed statement of results will show.
7.To print the Statement of Results, press the "Control" and "P" buttons on your keyboard.
Please note that our students are no longer required to collect examination results from the Institute Offices unless where there is an error to be rectified. Further, the Institute will not send out/post any statements of results to students. All examination results can now be accessed online.
Registration for December 2018 examinations is currently on-going until 15th October 2018. Examination forms and timetable for December 2018 examinations can be requested for through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or downloaded from the website by clicking the link: http://zibfs.com/?page_id=274
Should you require additional information or help, please do not hesitate to contact the Institute through email on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly forward this email to whomsoever it may concern.