- President’s Opening Remarks
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Confirmation of Minutes of 25th Annual General Meeting held on 29th June 2017
- Matters Arising from the Minutes of the 25th Annual General Meeting held on 29th June 2017
- Presentation of Report of Council for the year 2017
- Consideration of Accounts of the Institute for the year ended 31st December 2017
- Presentation of Report on the progress on the Institute’s proposed Bill
- Appointment of Auditors of the Institute to hold office until the next Annual General Meeting
- Elections of Council Members
- Any Other Business
BY ORDER OF COUNCIL
PLEASE NOTE THAT ADMITTANCE TO THE AGM IS FOR 2018 PAID-UP MEMBERS ONLY.
- FOR ADMITTANCE TO THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING, ZIBFS PAID-UP INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS SHOULD HAVE THEIR MEMBERSHIP CARDS OR NRC WITH THEM.
- IN THE CASE OF 2018 PAID-UP CORPORATE MEMBERS, THE INDIVIDUAL REPRESENTING THE COMPANY CONCERNED SHOULD PRESENT WRITTEN EVIDENCE BEFORE ADMITTANCE TO THE AGM THAT HE/SHE HAS AUTHORITY TO REPRESENT THE CORPORATE MEMBER AND TO VOTE ON BEHALF OF THE CORPORATE MEMBER IN THE EVENT THAT ANY VOTE IS NECESSARY.