ATT: EXAMINATION CANDIDATES -JUNE 2018 EXAM SESSION
The June 2018 examinations will be held from 11th -15th June 2018. This is a reminder to all June 2018 examination candidates to print and secure their examination dockets online. If you have already accessed your docket or are not sitting for examinations in June 2018, kindly forward this notice to whoever it may concern. No student will be allowed into the exam room without a valid exam docket and ID (ZIBFS ID or NRC).
Please print your June 2018 Examination Docket online by following the Instructions below:
1. Go to the Institute website on www.zibfs.com and click on student login. The Student Management System will open with a login screen.
2. For the username : Enter your membership number (without ZA)
3. For the default password:test1234 (if you did not change the password)
4. When you have managed to log on and are accessing the student system for the first time, please change your password on Account Settings menu item.
5. If you have successfully logged on, click on Examinations, and then Attendance Notice. Your detailed examination Notice for June 2018 exams will show. Please check that all details are correct.
6.To print the Attendance Notice, press the Control and P buttons on your keyboard.
7. If there's an error on your examination notice, please notify the Institute immediately. The deadline for correction of June 2018 examination notices or change of examination centres is 29th May 2018
Please note that our students are no longer required to collect examination dockets/ notices from the Institute offices unless where there is an error to be rectified, neither will the Institute send out any examination notices. All examination notices can now be accessed online. Should you require additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Institute on email: email@example.com or calling +260 211 237281. Kindly forward this email to whosoever it may concern.
ALL THE BEST IN YOUR JUNE 2018 EXAMINATIONS.