Take advantage of the late exam registration from 16th – 30th April 2018 and be part of the June 2018 examination candidates, with a late registration penalty fee of K100 per paper. No entries for June 2018 will be accepted after 30th April 2018.
Entry Requirements: Grade 12 Certificate; Minimum 1 year relevant working experience, No exemptions awarded
- Professional Diploma in Banking & Financial Services – 18 Months
- Certificate in Retail Banking – 6 Months
- Certificate in Risk Management – 6 Months
- Certified Credit Professional Programme – 6 Months
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Banking & Financial Services (Entry Requirement for the Advanced Professional Diploma is the Professional Diploma)
For full details and applicable fees, please download the brochures by clicking HERE.
Zambia Institute of Banking & Financial Services.
P.O.Box 35571, Lusaka.
248A Namambozi Road, Fairview Lusaka.
Telephone 211 237281.
Fax 211 237282.
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com