This serves to notify all June 2017 examination candidates that the June 2017 examination results have been released online. Please note that all examination statements of results will now be accessed online by the student
Print your June 2017 Examination Statement of Results online by following the Instructions below:
1. Go to the front page of the Institute website on www.zibfs.com or click HERE
2. Click on the "student login" window on the right side of the home page. The Student Management System will open with a login screen.
3. For the username : Enter your membership number (without ZA)
4. If you have not yet changed your password, use the default password in full as test1234
5. When you have managed to log on using the default password, please change your password on "Account Settings" menu item.
6. To access your results slip, click on "Examinations", and then on "Results". Your detailed statement of results will show.
7.To print the Statement of Results, press the "Control" and "P" buttons on your keyboard.
Please note that our students are no longer required to collect examination results from the Institute Offices unless where there is an error to be rectified. Further, the Institute will not send out/post any statements of results to students. All examination results can now be accessed online.
Registration for December 2017 examinations is currently on-going until 15th October 2017. Examination forms and timetable for December 2017 examinations can be requested for through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or downloaded from the website by clicking the link: http://zibfs.com/?page_id=274
Should you require additional information or help, please do not hesitate to contact the Institute through email on email@example.com. Kindly forward this email to whomsoever it may concern.
Students who are eligible to graduate at the 2018 Graduation Ceremony have the opportunity to prepay their compulsory graduation fee of K550 now for 2018 if they wish to obtain a full transcript and recommendation letter as they wait for the actrual certificate which will only be presentetd at the Graduation Ceremony in February 2018.