WORKING PROFESSIONALS & GRADE 12 SCHOOL LEAVERS
Enrollment is in progress for June, October and December 2018 examination sittings for both working professionals and school leavers. You need to continuously enhance your skills and knowledge through professional development and training in banking and financial services in order for you to remain competitive and relevant in the ever dynamic financial sector, both at a personal and corporate level….. Join the ZIBFS winning team… and continue to learn..
This is a call to all Grade 12 School leavers and working professionals to enroll on the professional and academic qualifications in Banking & Finance with the Zambia Institute of Banking & Financial Services (ZIBFS).
ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES – OCTOBER EXAMINATIONS:
- Certificate in Banking & Finance: 12 Months – Minimum Entry requirements: Five 'O' Level Credits or better including Mathematics and English
- Diploma in Banking & Finance: 12–18 Months – Entry requirements: Completion of the Banking Certificate or Exemption from Certificate Level
PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMES – JUNE & DECEMBER EXAMINATIONS:
Entry Requirements: Grade 12 Certificate; Minimum 1 year relevant working experience
- Professional Diploma in Banking & Financial Services: 18 Months
- Certified Credit Professional (CCP) Programme: 6 Months
- Certificate in Retail Banking: 6 Months
- Certificate in Risk Management 6 Months
- Executive Diploma in SME Relationship Management: 6 Months
Programmes offered by the Institute are very practical in nature and have proven to be very popular among students and working professionals in the banking & financial services industry. Graduates on Institute programmes have given very positive feedback on the quality of Institute Examinations and that they have learnt a lot during their course of study. Examinations at the Institute are held twice a year for each programme.
Zambia Institute of Banking & Financial Services
P.O. Box 35571, Lusaka.
248A Namambozi Road, Fairview
Telephone 211 237281
Fax 211 237282.